If this is your first time to visit this blog, start at the bottom with "My 1st Adoption Post" and work your way to the newest post, at the top of the page. Thanks for coming on this journey with me... I'm glad you are here...

Monday, January 17, 2011

One Thousand Gifts



Oh my. Spending most of my computer time over at Ann Voskamp's blog A Holy Experience.
You should go over there. And, read. Be encouraged. Join me in the challenge of reading Colossians in a year with her. Join the FB group.
Read her new book One Thousand Gifts. Join the book club. Read all about it all on her blog.

Being renewed this weekend. Can't wait for next weekend, when I get to go on a retreat with a sweet friend that I haven't seen in way too long.

May His Peace be yours today!

2 comments:

Kara said...

So happy! I love connections, and it brings me joy to see you find a good one. She reminds me so much of you...

Kelli said...

I'm reading One Thousand Gifts right now with a friend of mine and it is fantastic! I highly recommend it!