If this is your first time to visit this blog, start at the bottom with "My 1st Adoption Post" and work your way to the newest post, at the top of the page. Thanks for coming on this journey with me... I'm glad you are here...

Friday, July 8, 2011

House Projects

In the last few weeks we've been going crazy with house projects.

We got a free piano off of craigslist.

I painted our front door red.

And switched out the ugly gold-but-turning-green knobs and handles for new ones.

I painted my kitchen cabinets white! with help from friends.

I painted a chalkboard wall in our school room.

And dyed my couch slipcovers.

I made curtains out of painter's drop cloth.

Yes. I've been a busy little bee! And, there is...

More to come! Check back for photo updates. Anyone know how to add photos to blogger from your iPad? Frustrating!

1 comment:

Fit 2 Wed said...

HI, I just discovered your blog tonight and need to go to bed, but can't stop reading it. Thanks so much for sharing your adoption journey. I am in the process of adopting from South Africa and you provided me the encouragement I needed right now. Thank you. I would love to ask you some questions, if you don't mind.