If this is your first time to visit this blog, start at the bottom with "My 1st Adoption Post" and work your way to the newest post, at the top of the page. Thanks for coming on this journey with me... I'm glad you are here...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All About Spelling, Again!

Just another quick note about AAS. We are still loving it! I've been tutoring 4 kids this summer (in addition to my own, of course) and I'm more convinced than ever that it is an awesome program. I'm going to be teaching it in a classroom setting this year at Options. My classes are full with 12-13 kids in each class. I can't wait. I love this program!

You may know that I became an affiliate. You can read more about the program, and I will get a small commission with any sales, if you order with this link:
http://allaboutlearningpress.net/go.php?id=147

I asked my kids the other day if they "liked it" or "loved it" because I wanted to tell a little friend about it. They all 4 shouted "Love it!"
Wow. Nothing like making school fun! The lesson plans are easy. It's great for kids with dyslexia. It is multi-sensory.honestly, I can't say enough good things about it!

This program is great whether you homeschool, or not. If your kids are still learning to read, or if they are struggling in reading, writing, and or spelling, or if they are great students who you want to teach the rules of spelling in a dynamic way, All About Spelling is your answer. You can work on it as much, or as little as you need. And, everyone starts at level 1, whether they are 4 years old, or an adult! You can teach all of your kids at the same time, regardless of their age. I highly recommend it!

If you have any questions, please ask!

4 comments:

separateblogger said...

hey, guess what? We are doing Options up here this year :)

Angela said...

Oh, that's awesome, M! I hope you guys love it. :)
It's a great fit for us!

Jamey... said...

Hi, I'm planning on using AAS this fall with my son. He's 4, almost 5, and is a beginning beginning reader. He reads CVC and most blends. We're currently working on 'ch/sh/th', and starting into long vowels.

I'd love any tips you have about using this on the young end of the spectrum. His skills surpass his confidence and I'm hoping this will give him a steady base.

This will be my first year homeschooling (I also have a 3 year old adopted from Ethiopia), and a 2.5 year old.

Jamey... said...

Great blog, by the way! :)